Junior development was a founding value in the creation of Colt Training Systems and continues to be amongst our highest priorities as a coaching service. Unlike the school sports that compete for their time and participation, Juniors looking to improve in cycling are more often than not left to go at it alone. Working with a coach to monitor training and development can mean the difference between a long, happy career of riding bikes and the all-too-common college burnout. Let us help!
Colt Training Systems is offering one (1) Junior scholarship for the 2014 season.
- Free Level 2 coaching service
- Duration: February-September
- $2,430 value
- Racing age of 15-18 for the 2013 MTB/Road season
- Internet access
- Desire to work hard and have fun!
Interested Juniors should contact us at Colt.McElwaine@gmail.com
- Name/ Date of birth/ Location
- How you got started cycling
- Brief history of past training/ racing
- Current academic situation (grade, time available for riding, etc)
- Goals for the 2014 season and beyond
Get your applications in ASAP and share with those relevant! Thanks and best of luck in 2014!